Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAIRCUTS!! Driving and Reading!

After getting a few hours of sleep Monday morning it was time to take Morgan and Aaron for much needed haircuts! Here are Momo's before pictures....



Aaron got a little driving practice on the way...( he just drove to the front of the neighborhood)




Here is Aaron's after haircut picture....the wind was blowing so his hair was "messed up" when he got in the car but it still looks so much better!



And here is Momo's after!!! We LOVE her new haircut!





That evening, she tried played on the Magic Tree House website for a little while.

We also started reading this Magic Tree House book. We finished reading it on Wednesday.

Aaron checking his facebook after he had band practice on Monday night.

Tuesday morning we did lessons and then Randy and I went into Savannah for Randy's pre eye surgery appointment. We did watch some of the Inaugural events on TV throughout the day. Wednesday was just a normal school day at home and then church in the evening. So far it has been a fairly productive week!!

4 comments:

Sadie said...

I love Momo's new haircut!

Rhonda said...

Both of their haircuts look great! I just love Morgan's! She looks adorable. WTG Aaron on the practice drive! I guess I need to take a photo of Hannah practicing, but I am so nervous that my hand is shaking the whole time. ROFL!

Sherri said...

Morgan looks so cute with her new haircut! Of course, I love Aarons..have always loved his hair. I wish I had a head of hair like that!

Stephanie Deal said...

Can't wait to see the revolve pictures. I'm glad you came with us this weekend! && hope you had fun! oh yea i have a blog now! http://godsgirll.blogspot.com/

stephanie