Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE TENT!!!

While I was at work one afternoon, Momo and Ian asked Aaron to make a tent for them. Well, I would say this is a pretty cool tent!!!!

Aaron was proud of his master design!!

They even made themselves "rooms" inside! This was Morgan's space.....


...and Kristen's space.......


...and Aaron's space.....



A different angle....








This made me wish I was a kid again!!! So much fun!!! And yes, they cleaned it all up and put it all away when they were done.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Woah now that is a tent!!! What fun!

Stephanie said...

Aaron, King of the tent people!

Kristen said...

UUUUUMMMMMMM EXCUSE ME!!!!!! but I belivre that is was aaron AND ME that built the tent!!!!!!!!! SOOOO yea uh huh! It was me tooooO!!!!!!!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

What a sheet/blanket tent! The biggest I have ever seen! Hee hee!