Monday, January 12, 2009

Saturday Night Randomness

We spent most of the weekend just hanging out at home. Sara was playing outside with Morgan and Ian. Kristen was out walking with Olivia when she called me to tell me to go outside to take a picture of the moon. I snapped these on my way out the door. They were playing in the front yard.







This is the sunset I saw when I turned around. It was so pretty.




And here is the pretty full moon!! It wasn't as dark as it looks in the pictures. The sky was more the color it looks in the first sunset picture above, but the moon was really bright.





Just a random post..........

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

LOL! Love the shades at night! What a beautiful sunset and that moon is just beautiful.

Sadie said...

You got a much better picture of the moon than I did!