Friday, February 22, 2008

Putt Putt Golf!!!

After making a couple stops and having pizza for lunch, I decided to take the kids to play Putt Putt golf. We had a couple coupons for free games from the summer reading program at the library so we used those. It was fun and the kids really enjoyed it but the cooler and rainy weather was moving in and it was getting a little chilly while we were out there. I did, of course, have my camera with me!!
In no particular order...lots of swingin', ball chasin', smilin', laughin', FUN!!









My cuties.....




And a cute niece too....

Asha doing a dance because she made PAR on this hole.



And another PAR!!






Keeping score...



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. I love Ian's shirt. I need to find Lindsay one like that.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Man your niece was kicking on that game!

Sherri said...

Fun..great pics!!