Thursday, February 21, 2008

Heading to Savannah...Chugga Chugga.....PANCAKES!!

OK...I know that title is a little crazy! We got up early this morning so we could head to Savannah for a day of fun. I needed to run a couple errands(which didn't end up being very productive) and Asha wanted to look for some shoes at the mall. Aaron made us some yummy pancakes for breakfast but I think,as you will see below, Ian was the most excited about that!




Here is the plate Ian painted just before Christmas at an activity we had at coop.

Here is the choo - choo train on a track pancake Aaron created for Ian!!! Isn't this cool!! Smoke puffs and all!!




Just a silly Momo before we left.

and one of Mama too.....

More of my silly monkey girl!! I guess they were playing with my camera before I got in the car to leave.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love the choo choo pancakes. How sweet of Aaron.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

That is too cute! Aaron is so fun for his little siblings. :)