Friday, February 1, 2008

A Beautiful Morning....

WOW!!! I knew when I went to bed last night, today was going to be a better day. Well, I got up early (early for me) around 7:15 or so. I did my usual, stagger to the door to let Maggie out. I noticed everything looked sort of pinkish but didn't look up at the sky. I went and got my cup of coffee and then looked out the window again....this is the sunrise I saw!!! It was absolutely beautiful!! What an amazing sight to see to start my day. A reminder of all the blessings the Lord has given me. A reminder that sometimes, I just need to slow down and enjoy the beauty of the moment. I am now ready to start our day. With a start like this, how can it be anything but great!









2 comments:

Rhonda said...

How beautiful. It is little moments like that when you truly know how beautiful nature really is. Thanks for sharing.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Have a blessed day!