Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Fun February Afternoon!!

It isn't very often you can play in the water on the slip-n-slide in early February but, that is exactly what Kristen, Momo and Ian did yesterday!!! I of course had to take pics since this was such a strange thing to be doing in what is suppossed to be the middle of winter!! Some of the pics are dark because the sun was so bright. I should have adjusted the camera settings but I forgot!!






Maggie joining in!

They said they were surfing!!
























5 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

GREAT FUN!

Rhonda said...

OMG! We have had some warm weather, but not nearly warm enough to put the swimsuits on. How fun for ya'll!

chandra said...

Chelita: Yes they had a blast!!

Rhonda: It has been really warm the past couple days but I think the cooler weather is going to return over the rest of the week. It was a nice little break though!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!
Retro from JM

Sherri said...

Wow...amazing!!!