Sunday, July 27, 2008

Randomness!!

Things have been a little crazy around here the past few weeks. I am going to attempt to do a recap of all that has been going on.
First of all, Momo and I finished reading Little House in the Big Woods!! She loved the book and was very proud when we finished it. I read most of it to her but she helped read some too! She asked me to take her picture with the book when we finished.



Ian wanted a picture too...

Next, my birthday was on the 11th. I wasn't feeling great that day but still had a good day. That evening we just hung out at home together.


Being silly....





We had a big storm come through that night. I thought the raindrops were neat in this picture. We really needed the rain so it was a blessing to see it come down!



We just had sandwiches for dinner that night. Aaron and Kristen were in charge of making them for all of us!! That is a lot of bread!


Just a good picture of Papa, taken by Momo!

Silly boy....

and Maggie too!


Lastly, on the 14th, all of the youth that were going on the mission trip had a lock-in at the church. I was a chaperons for the trip so I stayed at the church with them all night too!! They practiced the dramas they were going to perform on the trip and the bands practiced. The backyard bible club leaders also worked on their stuff. It was a fun night. I took a lot more pictures but I am only going to post a few here.

Practicing one of the flag dramas.

Some serious discussion here between Aaron and Lauren.
Aaron and Stephanie sitting on the side waiting for their part.



Now time for Grounded Again to practice......this was about 3AM.
Not sure what Aaron was telling all these girls!


They are so cool! This is Chris and Jesse, and Aaron in the background.

It was lots of fun but man, I was tired the next day!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I can't wait for Melanie to begin her "Little House" series. I got the collection for such a great price on e-bay. They are the newer books and have the smaller print and no illustrations inside, but I think that they will be perfect for a 10 year old.

Wow those are a lot of sandwiches! And I thought that we went through a lot of bread. LOL! I know what it is like to feed a big family. I may have one less child than you do, but when my step-daughter comes over, all of those girls together can really put some food down.

I always enjoy your randomness blogs.