Friday, July 11, 2008

Lemonade, butterflies and boys!!

A couple days ago, Momo wanted to have a lemonade sale in the front yard. It was in the middle of the day, on a week day. I tried to convince her to wait until the weekend but she insisted. She did get a couple customers but it didn't take long for her to decide Saturday would be better. Anyway, here she is......



Her first customer.

Yesterday, the girls went to a water play day at church with their friends. The boys and I decided to go have a picnic by the pool.

Excuse the squinty eyes....it was BRIGHT!!

Playing shark!

Some of the pictures are dark....I am still playing with my camera settings trying to learn all the different ones and which ones work best in different conditions.
Aaron, throwing Ian off the diving board!!

...then jumping in after him!


Boys!

More shark playing!

Of course, I couldn't resist taking pics of some of the pretty butterflies!





My little boy!

and my big boy!

Lunch time. We ate pizza rolls!




Everyone always comments about the pool so I thought I would take a picture of the pool. Our wonderful neighbors are nice enough to allow us to use their pool so all we have to do is walk across the back yard to get there. It is really nice!!

More brother bonding time...


Ian told Aaron he was going to flip him....I don't think Aaron believed him....

giggling the whole time....I'm really gonna do it, brother....

and he DID!! HAHAH

So, the chase was on!!

My handsome son!!


Look at his amazing blue eyes!!


This picture is just funny....I was laying in the chair so he looks about 10 feet tall!

How sweet is this....Ian was putting sun tan lotion on my legs for me.

Silly pizza face!!



These shots came out good....I wish he didn't have pizza on his face but they are still sweet!





Aaron wrapped the float around Ian and told him he was a hot dog!

Then he tried to eat the "hot dog"!!



We played on the trampoline for a bit. I even got on it and jumped with Ian!! No pictures of that though!





Once again....Aaron the stunt man!! Flips on the trampoline.






Then we played on the tree house!! Yes, I climbed up in there too!







We had a fun day together!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

That little lemonade stand is so cute! I love lemonade in the summertime. MMM!

Your day spent with your boys looks so sweet. My nephew will come and spend the day with us sometimes and I enjoy every minute of it, seeing how all I have around here are girls.

I am so jealous of your kind neighbors with a pool. How nice of them to let y'all swim any time that you want to. All my new neighbors share with us is their loud rap music with the most vulgar language. UGH! Can you tell that I am in a mood today because of it!

Stephanie said...

You know.... I heard that there may be a picture floating around somewhere of that trampoline play time.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

She is so sweet with her little stand! Did she ever try it out on a Saturday?

Nice neighbors!

Sherri said...

What a neat day with your boys..your beautiful boys I might add.
You have it made...a pool to use anytime you want and you don't have to worry about the upkeep...lucky you!!!