Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun at Gran Julie's

Gran Julie asked us to feed her fish, chickens and peacocks while she was out of town last weekend. Ian and I went over to take care of everything Sunday afternoon. Ian had so much fun and didn't want to leave. I just happened to have my camera in the car from Michelle's graduation so I took the chance to do a mini photo shoot with Ian. Here he is looking at the goldfish!! He had just fed them.








Next job was feeding the peacock and chickens and collecting the eggs! The peacock, which the kids decided should be named Jade, met us like this!! Isn't he pretty!

Found some eggs!!

Jade and his partner...I can't remember now what the kids named her.

Fluffy chickens!







On the perch...


AWWWW!!! How sweet! They were kissing!



Now this, I believe, was Ian's favorite part. He thought turning the compost was great!! I think he spent about 15 minutes turning it!!



Now just some cute pictures of my little man!!














Later that night, this is how I found Morgan and Papa.....crashed out in the recliner!! Notice here dirty hiney!! She had been outside playing ALL day!


We had a nice Sunday afternoon!

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW, sweet daddy and little girl. :)

Rhonda said...

He is so precious. That peacock is beautiful. Love the photos of "daddy's girl"