Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Bobo! (Uncle Robert)

Yes, I am way behind on the blog once again. We have just been busy living life and I haven't been on the computer much. Anyway, I am sitting here with my cup of tea, and I am going to get all caught up tonight. To start, April 7th was my brother's (AKA: Uncle Bobo, Robert) 31st birthday. He has been staying with us (along with Lil'Rob) during the week to save money on gas since he lives over an hour away and he works here. We decided to make a birthday cake for him. Kristen actually made it. She did a great job and it was very YUMMY! Here she is putting the frosting on. This was her first time icing a cake.




Writing Happy Birthday Bobo on the cake.

Momo showing me her blue tongue! ( I think she was eating that push pop)

Ian watching!!


I think he was doing more than watching by the looks of his face!!

The finished cake!! (Yes, she left a corner without icing. Randy doesn't care for icing so we left that corner so he could have a piece too)

Lighting the candles.....


Uncle Bobo blowing out his candles with some help from Ian!

Opening his present!


Just a good pic of Uncle Bobo!!! He doesn't like his picture taken so it isn't very often we get a really good one!!

They LOVE Uncle Bobo and were very excited they got to spend his birthday with him this year!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

How wonderful of the kids to give him a party! I loved how Kristen left that piece of cake without the icing for her daddy. That was too cute! I don't blame your brother for staying close to his job, these gas prices are outrageous!