Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Sunday afternoon at home.

Wow...let's see if I can do a recap of the past week and a half!! It has been crazy busy but lots of fun too. OK, first, let's go all the way back to Sunday, March 9th! Aaron and I got up and went to church. Then we spent the afternoon just hanging out. Kristen painted her car for the AWANA Grand Prix Race and Ian painted a picture with her.





While they were painting I was just walking around the yard enjoying the early signs of spring around our house. Here are some pics of the new flowers blooming and new growth on some bushes. I love spring and the sense of renewal it brings.


One of my rose bushes starting to fill out again.

When they were finished painting, we decided to walk next door to see what they were up to. Ian, Momo and Sara played on the play set for a bit.



Then they decided to jump for a bit. The net had fallen down in some heavy wind. Here is Ian mid jump, notice his hair!
Mr. Evans was able to get the net back up but in doing so, there was a LOT of static electricity on the trampoline!! How about these hairdos?!?!? Hahahah

I just LOVE this picture of Ian. It is so funny!!
Then it was time to head home so Ian hitched a ride with Chris and Aaron on Christopher's 4-wheeler. (Don't worry, they usually wear helmets but they were just going across the yard. VERY SLOWLY)

Well, that wasn't too painful to get posted and now I am one day closer to being caught up. Lots more to go though!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I also love the signs of spring. I have roses blooming and I am waiting for some yellow ones to bloom.

The photos of the kids on the trampoline were hilarious. I love when my girl's hair decides to stand on end like that from the electricity. Too funny!

Looks like a nice Sunday afternoon.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love your family...we need a visit one day. :)

chandra said...

Chelita!! That would be fun wouldn't it!! We aren't really THAT far apart I don't think either!!