Thursday, March 6, 2008

MMMMMMMMMMMM

Yesterday was our first day back at coop for the spring session. As always, the kids (and me too) were excited to get back after our break. Since Ian will be 3 next week, we decided to go ahead and let him move out of the nursery and into the Pre-K class!! He is such a big boy now. Anyway, at lunch I was asking him how his class was. He said it was fun. I asked him what he learned about and he said, " I learned, MMMMMMMMMMMM". I was a little puzzled but one of the teachers in his class was sitting there beside me and she said " That is right!! We learned the letter M!!" I just thought that was so cute I had to share. My baby boy is growing up!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Don't you just love it when they learn something new? So cute!

Unknown said...

Sweetness!