Monday, January 14, 2008

Popcorn Tin, Poochie Lip and Workouts!!

Yes, I know, that title is quite random but if you haven't noticed, we like randomness!! Anyway, Ian was having fun with an empty popcorn tin one night. I guess he was trying to see which way he fit best into the tin!!




Morgan and Sara just hanging out!
Momo, Sara and Ian playing on Chris' four wheeler!


Kristen had an accident on her electric scooter one afternoon. I was in town with Aaron when Randy called to tell me about it. Apparently, she and her friend Olivia were riding when the scooter tire went flat. Kristen was trying to turn into the driveway when the tire hit a small hole and they fell over. Olivia wasn't hurt. Kristen suffered a little more. This is how she looked when I got home. We called her "poochie lip" for a few days but she is fine now. The inside of her lip actually looked worse and she had a nice cut on her knee too.

Just having fun playing with Thomas!! Don't mind the messy room!!
Ian was sitting on the bar stool drinking his juice while I was cooking one Sunday afternoon. I turned around and he wasn't there so I went to look for him....this is what I found on the other side of the bar!! He was crashed out!!


Morgan, Kristen, Ian and Sara wanted to try out one of the workout DVDs I checked out at the library. They had fun doing the exercises...I had fun watching..hahahaha.

















1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Ian and that tin on his head was too funny, but to see him sleeping on the bar stool was just hilarious. You have to be some kind of tired to fall asleep like that.

I hope that Kristen's lip is much better since you posted this blog. You can tell from the picture that it was swollen pretty good. Poor thing.