Monday, January 14, 2008

A day of classes at Coop!

I took my camera to coop last Wednesday so I wanted to share some of the pictures. For first period, I am helping my brother ( Robert) teaching a woodworking class. Our first project is a birdhouse.
Aaron building his birdhouse.


...almost done.


Aaron helping Tyler with his.


For second period, I continued my kindergarten class. We are making lapbooks, based lightly on the Five In a Row curriculum. Here is my helper, Mrs. Liz, helping one of the boys.

Morgan and her friend Christian.

Lastly, for third period, I am teaching a science experiments class for 5th - 6th grades. We did two experiment in this class. First we did magic milk.

Kristen with her magic milk.


The class working on the second experiment. We were making prints on paper using water, linseed oil and paint.



This is where I found Aaron at the end of that day.

Then when I went into Kristen's room...this is what I found. Notice all the Webkinz in the bed too!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

We did the magic milk thing too. My girls enjoyed it and I have it on video for them to look back at. They are always asking to do it again when company comes over and everyone enjoyes wathing it.

Stephanie said...

Wednesdays haved been renamed Willis Wednesday at our house.
We all enjoy you guys coming over on Wednesdays. See you tomorrow!
P.S. It's nice to have a cook on Wednesdays also(Kristen)