Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!!

Today is Aaron's 14th birthday. Our first baby has grown into an amazing young man. We are so very proud of him. He can always make us laugh, even when we don't really want to. He has a heart of gold. Aaron is a great big brother and always looks out for his sisters and brothers. No, he isn't perfect but he is perfect for us. It is that little 4 pound baby boy, is now as tall as me!! I never would have guessed a tiny little person could change my life so much. Aaron, I love you and I am so, so proud of you. I pray that you always keep your eyes on God and follow him. You are a great kid and a great leader. Keep being the positive influence you are and you will go far. Happy Birthday, son. We love you bunches.
Love Mama.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Happy birthday to your "baby" boy!!