Sunday, January 27, 2008

Morgan's 6th Birthday Party!!

We celebrated Morgan's birthday today with lots of friends and fun!! She will turn 6 on Tues, Jan. 29th but we had her party today. Thank you to all of our friends who came and help make the day special for Momo. She had a blast!!

Playing while everyone was arriving. Ian, Christian, Lulu(Morgan C.) Dillon and the back of Momo's head!


Time for the pinata! We couldn't find a High School Musical one so we had to settle for Disney princesses!




The LOOT!! Instead of making goodie bags, I just gave them each the little bags and let them fill their bag with candy!




Nest was cake and ice cream time!! Here are a couple pics of the cake.

The High School Musical tin had a necklace in it and in the other corner was a birthday button.

Lighting the candles....




and blowing them out!!




I don't remember Randy taking this picture of me.....I think I had just put a bite of cake in my mouth!!

Time for gift opening. She got so many nice things.





YAY!! A pink Nintendo DS!!















Christian and Ian being silly!
My happy, sweet , birthday girl at the end of her party.

She spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying all her new things and now as I type this, she is sleeping soundly. Thanks again to everyone who joined us for Momo's party. She says a big thank you to all!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Morgan. Looks like she had a blast along with everyone else! I love the HSM cake!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Fun party! I have never seen a piniata that had STRINGS! Great idea. :)

You song playing is MY kids favorite song ever! :)

chandra said...

Thanks for the comment!! The strings on the pinatta are much safer with =
little kids!! HAHAH. What song was playing? There are lots of =
different ones on there