Friday, November 14, 2008

Trick or Treat Time!!


My little lion!!


Here is my gang ready to go out. Heather came with us and the other boy in the picture is John, our newly "adopted son". The big kids decided they wanted to have some fun too so I said "go for it!"






My sweet little ladybug!





Our front porch. We didn't decorate as much this year as we normally do.


My beautiful dancer.





Robert, Dawn, Michelle and Lil' Rob came over to go out with us. Lil'Rob was the tool man!






Walking through the neighborhood.



The sky was perfect!!





One of the neighbors has some little games set up for the kids to do.











Lil'Rob was a little shy at first but he finally did play a couple games.



























About half way through, Sara met up with us too.


We rode through the neighborhood in the back of Bobo's truck to save a little walking time!


How cute are they?




A sliver of the moon!










We had tons of fun and the kids got WAY TOO MUCH candy!! After trick or treating, we all loaded up and went to a friend's Halloween party where Randy's band was playing.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh Chandra your kids looked so cute for Halloween! Your front porch was just great looking. I love decorating for Halloween. I went and bought new items for next year to decorate our house. I got a ton of sale items. Everything just looks so perfect for Halloween even that night sky and that moon!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

That was a GREAT trick or treat! :)