Saturday, November 29, 2008

Odds and Ends...

I have been wanting to try crocheting some slippers so I decided to take a break from the baby blanket I am working on and I made these for Kristen. They aren't perfect but I have the general idea now. I don't think they came out bad for my first attempt and Kristen is happy with them!!!















On Thanksgiving day, Kristen found a ladybug so she took a few pictures of it. The flash wasn't on so the coloring isn't great, but here is the little thanksgiving ladybug!



Kristen made a cake for desert Friday night and she decorated it for Randy and I. Again, no flash. It was a spice cake with cream cheese frosting.


A couple days ago, we were having some fun with Aaron's hair. We parted it in the middle.....


...combed it all out straight while it was wet....

......and then of course put it back in a ponytail!!!




Yes, this was a very random post but I wanted to share these odds and ends!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those slippers are adorable! I wish that I could sew even just a little bit. I can barely sew a button on!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love Aaron's hair...I always did like longer hair on boys. :) My two need a trim though. LOL...