Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rocket Science ...part two!

So, if you remember from back a couple months ago, I made a post titled Rocket Science. Well, this past weekend, Randy and Aaron pulled out Aaron's rocket and launched it. It was a lot of fun. The first couple trys went well, but the third time, the parachute didn't come out so the kids had to go search for the rocket. They were able to find it and there were only a few minor repairs needed.

Getting the launch pad set....








Attaching the cables


The audience!


BLAST- OFF!!



The Retrieval - checking for any damage


Looks good!! Let's get ready for another launch!



Kristen just posing...


Here is a video of the blast off.....I know it is sideways but I don't feel like taking the time to edit it right now!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Great video, even if I did have to turn my head sideways to watch it. LOL! Ouch! I think I have a crick in my neck now. J/K I am gonna have to go and check out Blogger to see about downloading videos. Looks like fun.