Friday, September 14, 2007

PIZZA!!!!! and other randomness....

Here are just lots of random pics from the past week or so....

Aaron! My handsome teen! His curls are growing back out!


I took this about 4:30 AM Saturday morning. Randy had played Friday night and when he got home....there was no room in the bed for him!! Maggie was sleeping with us too but she got up with me when I took the pic!


I am teaching a class called "It's a Bug's Life" at coop. We were talking about countries that eat insects regularly so I made spiders for us to eat!!


Don't you share your ice cream with your puppy??



Morgan doing some history one day this week. We were talking about Christopher Columbus and how he wanted to go to Asia to find the spices and silk and other items. Morgan was smelling some spices, and feeling the silky scarf, which she decided would make a great headband!!



Aaron had been soaking his feet in this foot bath. He didn't pick it up right away and a few minutes later, this is what we found!!


In order to get our week off to a good start, we made our own pizzas for lunch on Monday!! The kids loved doing this and the pizza was really yummy!!

Some self snapshots while they were waiting to get started...








Patting the dough!




Notice Ian was testing the sauce for us!


Time for the fixins!!







Adding the cheese!


All ready for the oven!




Pizza's READY!!


Cutting!


Tasting!!!


Thumbs UP!!! YUMMY!!



CHEEEEESSSEEEEEE!!! PIZZZZAAAAA!!!!


Silly pizza face!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ya'll!! and lookin at all your silly pictures always make me smile...well, sometimes I cry cause I miss you so much..but mostly I smile...

Anonymous said...

Those spider cookies were so cute! We also make homemade pizza for lunch here too. I have an extra large pizza pan and when the girls make the pizza they make a big smiley face on it using the pepperoni. Your kids looked like they were having so much fun. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Kristen said...

thoose pizza's were sooooooooo good can't wait to make them again this week

MOMMY said...

Hey! I am Alison's friend Amy. I popped over and just had to tell you what great pictures you have!! Your kids are adorable! Those cookies are great, how did you make them? I would love the instructions to use for our insect unit. Thanks!!!!

Hop over to our blog if you want. We are just starting our first year of homeschooling!

chandra said...

Aunt Trina - We will have to make pizza next time we are together. It was yummy!

Rhonda - Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! We had a great time making pizza and are planning to do it again this week.

Amy - Hi, thanks for stopping by! The spider cookies were really easy. All you do is take two oreo cookies and connect them using chocolate frosting between them. Then use a bit of frosting to hold the eyes ( I used red hot candies but you could use any small candy like that). Then you break pretzles into pieces and connect four on each side of the front cookie for legs using the frosting to hold them in place. That's it! Be sure to let me know if you make them!