Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Plugging Along...

I am slowly but surely making progress with the kids school schedules. I a have been working on it here and there the past week or so. So far, I have Aaron's history done for the entire year. I am working on his science now. I have finished Kristen's English for the year too but haven't done anything else of Kristen's yet. I have all of Morgan's K work scheduled. She will do K books until around Christmas break and then I will move her right into first grade curriculum at that point. I am going to go ahead and start the first grade science and history with her from the beginning though while she is doing the K phonics and math. I need to order a few more things that I didn't get when I did the bulk of my ordering. I would love to get Aaron's science finished today and possibly Kristen's history too...we shall see how it goes!

No comments: