Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Popping In!!

I know, I know....I am terrible!! I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon this summer. I have just been enjoying life and my family and haven't taken the time to post any updates. It is late ( as is the norm for me) and I have to be up early. Randy and I are going away for a couple days to celebrate our anniversary early. I promise to get lots of new pics posted and update what we have been doing very soon. My goal is to get that done next week, and then start getting plans done for beginning our new school year. July is going to be a very busy and full month for us so I don't know how much blogging I will be doing.
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say, we are still here and doing very well. We hope ya'll are having a wonderful summer too. Oh yeah, just wait till you see how well the garden is doing too!!

No comments: