Friday, May 1, 2009

A Relaxing Night!

Thursday night after all the bread baking and jam making, I was given a new hairdo by Momo!! She insisted on taking pictures of the me for the blog...so here I am!! Thanks Alison, we love the bows!!

This is my head under the bows!




Momo also took a funny self picture!! Gotta love the freckles and blue,blue eyes!

Randy had been working outside all day and was tired too. He was soaking his foot ( the one with a torn tendon) in Epsom salt.....I guess it was very relaxing! He was sound asleep!

A few minutes later, Ian and Maggie crashed together too! Momo was snoring on the other end of the couch with her head in my lap so you just see her feet!

A nice relaxing end to a busy day!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

ROFL! I love the new bowdo (hairdo) Chandra. It looks great on you. Too cute! Those freckles on Morgan are just adorable. She is such a cutie. :0)