Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Easter

After getting the garden planted, we cleaned up and started dyeing Easter eggs. Momo and Ian were very excited.

Kristen was getting the dyes ready.





Papa joined in on the fun!











Our finished eggs!

We were up bright and early Easter morning so the kids could look at their baskets. I think Momo was still half asleep!






Kristen was happy to get some banana chips in her basket.





After baskets, it was time to get dressed for church.


























We just hung out at home after church. That evening we finally got around to hunting Easter eggs.













One of my rose bushes had some buds on it. I will share pics of the blooms shortly!
This one azalea bush was still in bloom too. All of the others have finished blooming but this one lasted a long time.



Oh, remember a few weeks back when the kids wanted to plant some old potatoes? Well, check out what has become of those potatoes now!!

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

What a perfect EASTER! :) Those were some really good looking egge you guys made, and the family photo was so sweet.

Rhonda said...

Your eggs are so colorful! Everyone looks so nice in their Sunday best. Tell Kristen I got banana chips in my easter basket too. my mom still fixes all of her kids one, no matter how old we are. :0) I can't wait to see your rose bush. My yellow ones have finally bloomed. I need to blog and post photos too. Those white Azaleas are just gorgeous. I have a pink one, but it has stopped blooming for the season. I can't get over the kiddos potatoes. Wow do they ever have green thumbs!