Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just a Random Night......

Randy was out playing a gig one night a couple weeks ago ( I think it was), and I think Momo and Ian were out with friends as well. Anyway, it was just Ian, Kristen and I at home and Kristen asked to cook some supper for us. Here is Ian just being silly while waiting for his food to be cooked......







Kristen decided on chicken fingers and seasoned potato wedges. Here she is preparing the taters...


and flouring the chicken fingers.
She used some Italian dressing and some other seasonings for the taters, and then put them in the oven to broil.




Posted by Picasa
The chicken fingers frying.....
Kristen did a great job cooking and it was very yummy!! We ate them all up!! She has made the taters for us all again since that night so I guess that is her first "special" recipe"!! I am planning on having her do more cooking and other household things as a home economics elective for the new school year.

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

How sweet! I know it was a wonderful meal.

Rhonda said...

WTG Kristen! Everything looks so yummy!