Tuesday, April 21, 2009

At The Beach With Alison and Crew!

We decided to head out to Tybee Sunday. We had a great time although it was a little chilly and the water was cold. Here is part of the gang on the pier as we were just getting to the beach.


Aaron and Declan.


My sweet boy!



Ian and Declan.



Momo and Jadziah.....

It didn't take long for the kids to hit the water......the cold didn't bother them at all.















Momo and Declan planning their attack on the waves.





Declan

Noah and Ian

Momo relaxing in the waves


I love this picture of Momo and Jadziah......


Momo found a piece of driftwood.

I think Alison was a little outnumbered!!


Aaron dug a big ol' hole!










Alison and Eric





Taejan
Declan and Ian played Frisbee.



Alison, Kristen, Jadziah and I walked down the beach. We came up on this huge jelly fish washed up on sand.

Kristen and Jadziah on the rocks...


Alison and I on the rocks, ( I hate this pic of me, I look huge)

Jadziah writing her name in the sand.

Aaron and Noah


The kids playing together....




Before leaving we tried to put all the kids in the hole Aaron dug!



3 comments:

alison said...

You don't look huge cus your not huge girl!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Were they trying to put Alison in the ocean???? Hee hee...

Rhonda said...

I went to Alison's blog and saw the pic of you and her. That is such a great photo and you DO NOT look huge! It looks like y'all had a wonderful time and wow is that ever a big ol hole that Aaron dug!