Monday, March 2, 2009

Potatoes!!

I was cleaning out the pantry one afternoon and discovered some potatoes that were starting to sprout! Aaron and Kristen thought it would be fun to try to plant them so that is what they did. Here they are cutting them up.


Once they found a spot to plant them, Momo and Ian joined in on the fun.


Raking away the pine straw....yes, they planted them in one of the flower beds.


Working hard....





Ian doing some raking.

He wanted a picture of his dirty hands!!

Planting....




They have been checking them every day, waiting patiently to see what happens. We are planning to start a garden as soon as the temps stay warm enough. That should be in the next few weeks!!

3 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I can't wait to start our garden...I have been day dreaming about it for weeks.:)

Rhonda said...

I can't wait to see those potatoes growing! We have another small bell pepper growing, but I don't know if it is gonna make it with this cold weather that we have had. :0(

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I love my garden and can't wait to get it planted!!