Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pay It Forward!!!

This isn't really school related but I am posting it here anyway since I have more readers here than on my personal ( very neglected) blog. Anyway, I was excited to be one of the winners of a Pay It Forward from my friend Sadie at The Ugly Gray House. I am copying this from her post.

I'm always up for a good challenge aren't you? Last week ( wasn't really last week), my friend, Sadie, presented a challenge on her blog that I didn't hesitate to be a part of. All I had to do was be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on her post and in doing so, I would receive a handmade gift from her. Yippeee for me! I was #2!!! Now, let me just say that I have received a couple of handmade gifts from Sadie before so I can't wait to see the fun, creative, and crafty thing she comes up with! Don't you just love receiving a special gift in the mail?Now it's your turn to be a part of this challenge....Be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment here on my post. Those 3 bloggers will then receive a handmade gift from me. The first 3 bloggers can then pay-it-forward to 3 bloggers on their blog. All you have to do is:~ post this challenge on your blog~ the gift can be anything you choose and any price range~ and you have 365 days to make/ship your item.How about that for spreading some love around blog land!!!"

Let's see who will be the first 3 comments!! Have fun!!

5 comments:

Dani said...

I got a glimpse of what Sadie made you. You are going to LOVE it!

Stephanie Deal said...

what a neat idea!!! YAY i'm comment #2 :)

Drummer Boy said...

im comment 3 hahahahahaha

Kristen said...

aarorn you dont count i already asked mama if i counted so u dnt count either

Mama Teaching 3 said...

What a neat idea! :( Sad I was late....