Saturday, September 27, 2008

Way Overdue Update -Week 6 - I think!

We are still alive at Eagle Star Academy!! We have just been busier than ever. I think this post should be week 6. I lost count how many weeks we have done now. Anyway, we had some pretty big changes around here about 4 weeks ago. Randy's brother, Carroll, and his daddy (aka. Grandpa) moved in with us. We had to do a bit of rearranging of rooms and such but we have all settled into our new arrangements. Here Is Randy entertaining Grandpa with Ian and and Kristen his first night here. I think Grandpa is really enjoying being able to see the kids and we are loving having him here too. He is 91 years old!!



The first morning doing school while Grandpa was having some breakfast.

Morgan was working on a science center on weather.

Here is Kristen doing some map work for history.

We took Grandpa outside to sit on the front porch on afternoon.

Momo and Grandpa!

Kristen and Grandpa!

That week, Aaron's band, Grounded Again, played for Fusion at church. Fusion is an activity for 5th and 6th graders once a month. Kristen was excited that Aaron was doing the music for them! Aaron really does love playing drums, even though his expression would make you believe otherwise!



Randy was there to help.

There is a certain point in one song that the boys jump up! You can see in this picture they are in the air!


JUMP! Again!

Last activity for that week was crazy hat/hair night at AWANA. I was working so Kristen did Ian and Momo's crazy hair and she even took pics for me! Here is Ian!!



Look how cute he is in his Cubbies vest!

Here is Momo and Ian with crazy hair!

Close up of Momo's hair!



Here is Kristen's too!

Well, that sums up week 6. All of this plus church, me working, regular school work and life made a busy week!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Gotta love those Grandpas and those crazy hair days! I love it!

I am slowly catching up on blogs hon, so just gimme some time and I will be commenting on the rest. I sure have missed everyone!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...the hair do's rock!