Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Review!

I recently acquired a subscription to the digital version of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I like to get online while I drink my coffee in the mornings and check my email or just browse. This is the perfect way to enjoy my coffee!! I love magazines and I love the Internet so I am really enjoying this digital magazine. The Old Schoolhouse has so much information in each issue! One thing I really like is the fact that with the digital subscription, you can click on interesting links as you see them. When I am reading magazines I always see things that I want to look into more but then never actually do it. Well, with this, I can just click on the link right then and there to check it out. The other thing I like is the fact that I like things to be clutter free in my house. I am not one to have a big stack of magazines lying around until I can read them. This digital magazine is perfect for that!! I have my link saved and it doesn't take up any space! Whenever I find a minute to read my magazine, I can just open it up, read and then close the page when I am done, no messy piles of unread magazines sitting on my table or desk!! I love it!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I get little snip-its from this magazine every once in awhile in my e-mail and it looks awesome. Glad that you are enjoying it!