Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Getting More Organized

We have made some changes around here the past week or so. I felt like I needed to get myself a little more organized with schedules, routines and record keeping. I have found the perfect tool for doing this!! I am really loving using The Schoolhouse Planner from The Old Schoolhouse! This is a great resource for homeschoolers. I have been looking and looking for a planner to use but just haven't ever found one that I really loved. This one has so many features that I am so excited about. One that I really love is all the forms for record keeping,planning and schedules. The best part about these,is the fact that I can type in the information and save that information on the forms. Then I can print what I need, when I need it. I can then go back and edit the forms for each new week or month, and use the forms over and over again. The info that stays the same from week to week doesn't need to be filled in again each time, I can just change what I need to and keep the rest the same which saves a lot of time. I also like the variety in the forms. They have included different styles so you can pick which one you like the best, for everything from grades, book lists, lesson planning,menu planning, household planning and more. Besides all of that, they have included tons of other features. There are great recipes for each month, resource lists, lesson plan ideas, interesting information and lots of homeschooling tips. I am really amazed at how much is in this planner. Every time I look at it I find some new little tidbit. If anyone is looking for a way to help stay organized, I really do recommend this one!!

No comments: