Saturday, August 30, 2008

Week 4 - Not so Stellar

OK, well, here is a post for all of those who think our homeschooling is perfect every day. Week 4 was not so picture perfect......in fact, I didn't take any pictures at all! The week started out with me being sick. Nothing major, just your average head/sinus cold, which then turned into me loosing my voice and then a nasty cough. In the midst of that, our computer crashed. I fought with it trying to get it fixed for 2 days and finally gave up. We ended up loosing everything and I spend a day on the phone with a tech support person trying to get everything reset. Needless to say, since a good portion of our school work is on the computer, not much in the form of schooling went on. Once I got the computer back to normal, I had to spend the next day reinstalling things, including all of Aaron's school work up to that point. Thank goodness, it is all better now and we are back on track. Thursday, Aaron woke up sick. It was a rainy and wet few days as well with Faye making her way through our area. That is about it for the week, we did do some basic school, but nothing to really talk about. It was just in general, not a great week.

No comments: