Friday, December 28, 2007

Playing with my new camera and Christmas baking!

WOW! Where has the month gone? It is hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. It was a great one!! We were busy but enjoyed lots of friends, family, fun and food!! I am going to attempt to get caught up on here and get all my pictures up. Randy gave me a new camera for Christmas so I had lots of fun learning how to use it.
Kristen being silly!


Ian's turn to make a silly face!

Just being cute.

Momo posing with a flower she picked in the yard tucked in her hair.

playing with the black and white setting....I love this picture though. It shows Morgan's sweet freckles!




We had fun at our coop Christmas party. Here are a few pics from that.
Ian and his buddy Cade.

Morgan and her friends Sara and Oliver.


My pretty girl. She doesn't usually want her hair done but she did that day!! She is trying to grow her bangs out so we have been trying to keep them pulled back.

Buddies again!


the DUDES! ( Aaron and a few of his friends from coop)



Now on to the Christmas baking. We spent two days baking all sorts of goodies. I don't even know how many dozens of cookies we made...not to mention, fudge, toffee, date balls, pies, cake, and more!!






Sara came over to help do the cut out cookies.


Decorating cookies!



That wraps it up for this batch....lots more to come!!

No comments: