Monday, October 8, 2007

Random pics and SNAGGLE TOOTH!!!

First, BIG NEWS!! Momo Monkey lost her first tooth today!!! She is very proud of herself!! My baby girl turning into a big girl more and more every day!! Here she is showing her gap!!




Ian wanted me to take a picture of his teeth too!!




Here are just a few pictures from one night last week. Kristen made herself a tote bag to carry her stuff to coop and her AWANA books in. She is getting better with the sewing machine!!


Ian just being his cute self!!



Practice, Practice, Practice!!


3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Morgan! Lindsay has lost 2 teeth already on the bottom. If she keeps it up, the tooth fairy will be broke before you know it.

Sherri said...

Wow! I have missed so many of your cool posts. For some reason, when I pull your page up on my big computer, it was pulling up an old post over and over. I am on my laptop tonight and here are all of these wonderful new posts! I have some catching up to do.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the lost tooth!! :)

Post pictures of Kristen's tote bag ~ I wanna see!