Tuesday, October 23, 2007

COUNTY FAIR!!

Our County Fair started yesterday afternoon. We took the kids to the parade that kicks off the fair to start with. After the parade, we braved the crowds and went to the fair!! We met up with our neighbors,Lisa , Evans, Christopher and Sara, and Gail and her kids, Lauren, Larry, Olivia and Avery and other friends, Alicia and Brooklyn. We also saw lots of other friends and family while we were there too. It was crazy but so so much fun. The kids all had a blast. Ian LOVED the rides. We weren't sure if we should get him a bracelet to ride but we were so glad we did!! Aaron was with us, but he took off with his friends so I didn't get any pictures of him at the fair. Kristen and her friend, Olivia, went off to ride the bigger rides most of the night but they did come ride with Ian a couple times. Most of the pictures are the younger kids.


Waiting for the parade to start!

During the parade










At the FAIR!!




































Last stop on the way out was the animal pens! Ian loves cows and he loved seeing the pigs too. He thought they were Wilbur from Charlotte's Web! These pigs were HUGE!!








2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow girl..looks like lots of fun!

Rhonda said...

I love going to the fair. The smell of cotton candy and corn dogs is just wonderful. My girls also love going and they want to ride everything, including my little one. I remember when I was young I wanted to ride everything and now that I am older I just look at some of those rides and I get dizzy. LOL! Everyone looks like they had such a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.