Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Old Fashioned Way?

No pictures for this post. I just wanted to share some funny things Morgan and Ian said today. First of all, Momo was working on her math. She was doing a page where she had to count 100 balloons. I told her she could just count by 10's if she wanted to and she replied, "No, I just want to count the old fashioned way" HAHAHAH...I love being the one to hear all the cute things during the day!!
Next, I asked Ian a bit ago if he was ready for a nap. He answered me back saying "I'm not whining!" So funny, I guess if he isn't whining, he doesn't need a nap right?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's nice to know that Momo appreciates the old fashion things in life!(too Funny)

Cade and Lulu must need a nap most of the time if thats the criteria.

Rhonda said...

It's so nice to listen to those little things that they say and not have to miss them because they are in public school. I had to laugh at Ian's comment. That was a good one.