Monday, November 5, 2007

This and That....

This is how I walked in to find the boys last night. They were watching Toy Story together.



Here is just a picture of Ian from the field trip today that I thought looked really neat when I changed it to black and white...


And last......remember I mentioned last week that Aaron had been working at the church helping build a HUGE cardboard maze? Well, I tried to get some pictures of it. These pictures sort of give the idea but DO NOT do it justice at all. The entire sanctuary of our church was cleaned out and turned into this maze. The lights were all out so you had to crawl through it on your hands and knees, although, some places you even had to army crawl in the DARK!! The kids had a blast building it and can't wait to do it again next year!! In the far back of this first picture is where the maze when up and across the stage. They build a slide in there to get back down off the stage!! It was A-MAZE-ing!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a huge maze! It looks like so much fun. How big is your sanctuary (like, how many people does it seat? trying to get a visual on how big it is, LOL. Ours seats 2500 IIRC)

Sherri said...

Wow, that IS a-maze-ing!!! My kids would play in that for hours..what kid wouldn't!?!

Kay Powell said...

I cannot belive your kids talked me into going through this...It was really fun though....It makes me realize how old Aunt Kay is getting.

I love ya'll,
Aunt Kay