Saturday, June 2, 2007

Last try!!

I think this will be our last stop. I have created a few blogs for the purpose of recording our homeschool adventure but I haven't been completely happy with any of them so far. I have liked using blogger for my personal blog so I think this is going to be our last stop for our homeschool blog. I hope you can sit back and enjoy reading all about our journey.
After making the decision to pull the older two kids, Aaron(13) and Kristen(10), out of public school, we have realized what a great thing homeschooling is for our family. I am not saying every day is peaches and cream, but the joys and the good days, far outnumber what we were experiencing with public school. Morgan(5) and Ian(2) will start homeschooling right from the start. ( Momo actually already has started "preschool" this past year.)

We are currently taking our summer break ( with a little learning going on still)but we will begin our next school year around mid August. Until then, I will post about our summer adventures. We don't have plans for a vacation but I am sure we will find some fun stuff to do anyway!!

No comments: