Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week 10 - Learning and Life

Week ten was fairly quiet for us. We were able to get lots of school work done. Here are just a few random pictures from the week.
Morgan took these before church one night. We had revival the first part of the week. Grounded Again played each night for the children's revival.


Momo being her cute self!


Aaron was helping Ian do some school work one morning. Moments like these are one of the great things about being a homeschooling family. Yes, I know, they don't have shirts on but I just had to post this picture because it really shows an important part of our schooling.



While the boys were working together, the girls were also working on their history. We are including a pocket book on the ancient civilizations into our work with MOH.

One of Ian's favorite jobs now is helping Grandpa get to where he is going. Here he was helping him back to his room one night after we ate supper.

Asking Grandpa if he wants to sit in his chair on on his bed.....


Morgan finished up her unit on weather. Here she is working on a 3-D tornado picture for the weather pocket book.


The finished picture.


Kristen working on history again.




Morgan finishing up the weather lapbook.

She was excited to finish up this science unit. She said it was very interesting learning about weather. Here she is showing off the finished lapbook and pocket book!!

Inside the lapbook.


Everyone (well almost) working on various activities.





Ian made a picture of a DOG for the letter D.
He decided to give the picture to Grandpa!
OOOPPSSS, I think I snapped the picture too quick, Grandpa wasn't smiling yet!!




That wraps up the week. We also did all the usual activities, work, going to the gym, lots of playing, church activities and more. The weather was also so nice, we all spent a lot of time outside enjoying fall!!!



5 comments:

Kristen said...

that was a fun week even though it was just a stay at home do nothing big week and acually it was national stay at home week i saw it on t.v and on the computer!! love you lots!

Stephanie said...

Tyler said "I see London I see France I see Ian's underpants."

Rhonda said...

I love looking at all of the photos that you post. Those family moments are just wonderful to see. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sherri said...

I love the pic of your sons doing school together!
Does grandpa live with you? I guess I should know that, but it somehow I didn't. I love the pics of your sweet baby helping him!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love the photo of the boys together! Your right, it shows them for really, as my Remy would say. :)